Saturday, July 31, 2010

BON JOVI TAKE......5

Okay, this is for all of you Bon Jovi luva's out there. Bon Jovi concert take 5 was in Soldier Field in Chicago with my sister, Kristin. 65,000 people in an open air football arena (does it GET any better than this for me?) and Kid Rock to open. Now, I will tell you that I initially felt like vomiting when I realized I had to watch Kid Rock but I was pleasantly surprised and absolutely LOVED his show. Very musically talented person though morally completely corrupt. :0)



A view of Chicago city skyline from Soldier Field. Fan-freakin-tastic.



Now THAT'S a smile we've never caught on camera before!
This one's for you, Kel!
Sing it to us, Jonny!

Acoustic version of "Diamond Ring"
And here ya have it.....Jon in a Chicago Blackhaws Jersey (Um....that's the professional Hockey team here for you ladies who don't know.....which I think is pretty much all of you). It's simply gorgeous to look at.

Anyways, ladies.....I snuck in this blog just for you. You won't hear from me again until late August.
Or if I get to meet Jon this evening during his second stint here in the windy city. Too bad it didn't rain on him during the concert.......yuuuuuumy.


















8 comments:

  1. I'm breaking up with you.


    If Kid Rock (who I've always like personally) is morally corrupt, I'm surprised you didn't like him earlier! what with your "yummmmmmy" comments - bad girl! Go to church!


    I guess I hope you had fun. A little, sorta. But not really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon Lyss! Quit pretending to be prude....you know he's freakin delicious.....you were just sad you couldn't sop him up with a piece of bread yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are great concert photos! Was he hobbling around on his bad leg...or was that just his normal dancing...hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the special pic...it's quite lovely as are all the rest. The skyline and venue are gorgeous themselves. I am sitting here thinking of all the reasons I am grateful to be in 100 degree Boise, Idaho - hot, dry - not experiencing the yummy refreshment of an outdoor concert in Chicago with "the boys in the band." As soon as I come up with those reasons I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Gen, you would be correct. His leg was fine, but the dancing, alas, was still not. At least I didn't have to see him try the world famous chicken dance again. Gouge my eyes out.

    And, Kel, don't you worry....as soon as you can come visit you will get to soak in all that there is to offer. And Idaho is great, too. At least you are DRY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y O U
    S U C K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lory.....no comment.....I mean, I had one in mind but simply CAN'T bring myself to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy that your love of Bon Jovi survived your move to IL!

    ReplyDelete